Rushwick Village Hall

IMG_0369  tweaked copy

Prior permission must be obtained from the Booking Secretary for the consumption of alcohol at any event at the Village Hall. In the case of the sale of alcohol, Licences are limited, and permission will be granted by the Booking Secretary at his discretion. If permission is granted by the Booking Secretary, the hirer will still have to apply to the Local Authority for a Licence, or use a recognised agent for this purpose. Permission by the Booking Secretary does not constitute the issue of a Licence. In the case of consumption of alcohol on a give-away basis or a bring-your-own basis, a Licence is not required, but prior permission must be obtained from the Booking Secretary.

Alcohol at the Village Hall.